I am looking for my first job as a Junior developer and during my interviews I was asked the following:
- Difference between === and ==:
- === Compares the value ad the type (true / false).
- == Compares only type.
- Difference between slack and heap memories:
- Slack memory: local variables and function call.
- Heap memory: store objects.
- Difference between data type and data structure:
- Data type: the most basic classification. (int, string, var).
- Data structure: collection of data types. (stacks (LIFO(last in first out)), queues, linked lists, binary tree)
- Difference between padding and margin:
paddingis the space between the content and the
marginis the space outside the border.